This website (hereinafter the « Website ») is published by AUDIE & MIKADO, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 5,000 Euros, registered with Bobigny Trade and Companies Registry under number 800 718 595, having its registered office located at 7 rue Berthelot 93200 Saint-Denis
Publishing Director for the Website is Audrey Mikondo
The Website is hosted by O2Switch – 222-224 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert 63000 Clermont-Ferrand tél + 33 4 44 44 60 40
The presence of the user on the site implies their full acceptance of all the revisions and/or modifications.
2/ UTILISATION DE « MARCHIONESS.FR/EN/ »
By using the site and its service, the user agrees to respect the following rules:
to abide by the laws currently in force and respect the right of all third parties
not to make professional and/or business use of « marchioness.fr » and of its content, intellectual property being protected by French law and international treaties.
not to hold or utter and/or distribute in any form content that is discriminatory, insulting, obscene, violent or inciting violence, racist, political, xenophobic or pornographic, in accordance with laws currently in force.
not to distribute, in any form, information or content that is not rightly theirs and/or that links to third party sites of illegal character, contravening accepted standards of behavior and the values and image of « marchioness.fr« .
3/ INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All of the elements of the site as well as the site uphold French and international legislation of copyright and intellectual property.
These elements are the exclusive property of AUDIE & MIKADO, its use is strictly forbidden without express prior authorization of AUDIE & MIKADO.
Any failure to comply to this rule may cause the user’s civil and/or penal liabilities, and his/her exposure to sanctions.
The user can delete the cookies and prevent their placement in their hard disk, at the risk of altering the site and/or rendering its use impossible.
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Go to « Tools » then « Options » menu
2. Click on the « Privacy » settings
3. Select your preferred option on the « Cookie » menu
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Go to « Tools » menu, then « Internet Options »
2. Click on « Confidentiality »
3. Select your preferred level of confidentiality
1. Go to « Files » > « Preferences »
2. Click on « Privacy »
For Android browser:
1. Tap on the upper right button
2. Go to « Settings » then « Privacy & security menu »
3. Select your preferred option
For Dolphin Browser on Android:
1. In the Menu, go to « More » then « Settings »
2. Select the « Privacy & security settings » menu
3. Select you preferred option in the « cookies » menu
For Safari on iOS:
1. In the « Settings » app, go to « Safari » menu
2. Go to « Accept cookies » entry under « Privacy »
3. Select your preferred option
Third party cookies can also be stored in your browser. They come from:
– Google AdSense; you can change the settings here: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/
– Google Analytics (used for analytics purposes); you can change the settings here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
– Facebook (buttons that allow sharing of content); you can change the settings here: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
– Twitter (buttons that allow sharing of content); you can change the settings here: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
– Pinterest (buttons that allow sharing of content); you can change the settings here: https://about.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
– Bloglovin’ (buttons that allow sharing of content); you can change the settings here: http://www.bloglovin.com/tos
« Marchioness.fr« , through its publishing company AUDIE & MIKADO commits to respect the confidentiality of email messages received from users (emails, accounts, …).
In accordance with article 34 of the Informatique et Libertés law of January 6, 1978, modified in 2004, the user has a right to access, change, rectify and delete all data concerning him or her.
This right can be exercised by written email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.